The media bias on political television reporting is becoming out of control, to the point of somewhat ludicrous.
On several major channels, various hosts have set up scenarios with carefully chosen “talking heads.” Often there are 3 talking heads for one side and only 1 for the opposition. On this basis, the one side gets 75% of the time and the other side only gets 25%.
In addition, it has been noted on many occasions, that the host will chip in with his/her own political position when he/she is supposed to be mediating. Hosts are also seen to lose control of their verbose guests. Although these shows were fairly well organized initially, most of them have deteriorated from the “fantastical” to the “farcical.”
I had to laugh out loud on one occasion when I saw a well-known TV host talking at double speed on each question to, seemingly, elicit a careless verbal mistake from his guest. Unfortunately for the host, this didn’t work as his guest was far too smart!
Political discussions have become, in general, ludicrous with both parties on the attack and blatant lies and exaggerations on both sides. The viewer is gaining less and less from these orchestrated adventures into the fanciful land of ratings, false arguments and, on occasion, outright nonsense.
May I suggest switching to the cowboy channel where you will find more honesty and integrity and where the good guy always wins!